सोमवार, 25 मई 2009

Welcome To The "The Holy Quran" Blog...

hello friends...
Welcome to the "The Holy Quran" Blog. I made this blog nine months back but I couldn't continue it because of some personal problems but i"ll continue it. I made it because to change the thinking of the world that Islaam is not the enemy of humanity, it's a religion of peace & humanity.
If you have questions about islaam in your mind just ask to me Inshaallah I'll answer your all questions in light of Quran & True Hadees.



I made this blog because I want remove all dirt which is covering the mind of whole people because of some people's whose named as muslim but in real they are not muslims because islaam not allow to kill peoples.

Thanking You

1 टिप्पणी:

आपको लेख कैसा लगा:- जानकारी पूरी थी या अधुरी?? पढकर अच्छा लगा या मन आहत हो गया?? आपकी टिप्पणी का इन्तिज़ार है....इससे आपके विचार दुसरों तक पहुंचते है तथा मेरा हौसला बढता है....

अगर दिल में कोई सवाल है तो पुछ लीजिये....

Related Posts with Thumbnails